Boardman Nissan is PROUD to be Veteran-Owned and Veteran-Led. To show our thanks, Boardman Nissan is giving away a 2020 Nissan Versa to a Veteran as part of our Vehicle From a Veteran Event.
Are you a Veteran? Do you know a Veteran who would like to win a new vehicle? Read the rules below and fill out the application; let us know a bit about your military experience!
The giveaway will be at 7:00 PM on Friday, July 3rd at Boardman Nissan (7809 Market St.). Winner must be present. Questions? Give us a call at (330) 726-5555.
Only at Boardman Nissan; your local, Veteran-Owned dealer!
Boardman Nissan Vehicle for a Veteran Evant Official Contest Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. One entry per person. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries.
2. Applicants must reside in Mahoning, Trumbull, Portage, Stark or Columbiana County and must have at least two years of service as a member in any branch of the Armed Services. Current and former members eligible.
3. Applicants may register by submitting an application at Boardman Nissan or any local VFW. Applicants may also register online at boardmannissan.com/veteran-application. Applications will be reviewed by the Boardman Nissan Event Selection Committee. Dealer is not responsible for lost or not received applications.
4. Contest runs from June 1, 2021 through June 29th, 2021 at 4:00pm. Five (5) finalists will be selected from all applicants. Finalists will be notified on Thursday, July 1st by 12:00 PM. Should a finalist not respond by Friday, July 2nd at 12:00 PM they may be disqualified and replaced at the discretion of Boardman Nissan and the Event Selection Committee. The winner will be selected at random from the five (5) finalists in a drawing held at 7809 Market St. on Friday, July 2nd at 6:30 PM. Finalists must be present to win.
5. The winner will receive a 2020 Nissan Versa. Vehicle will be determined by Boardman Nissan. Color and options may differ from the vehicle shown in promotional materials. Suggested retail value of the prize is approximately $17,000. Prize has no cash alternative.
6. Winner must be 18 years of age or older, and be a licensed motor vehicle driver with proof of adequate insurance.
7. Customer will be responsible for any federal or state income tax on winnings.
8. Employees of Boardman Nissan, event selection committee members, and their immediate family are not eligible to win.
9. Winner acknowledges that Boardman Nissan will have the right to use the winner’s name, likeness and voice in promoting that he/she is the winner, in both print and broadcast. The prize winner must sign a standard release form providing Boardman Nissan with their address, telephone number and social security number and a W-9 tax form.
10. Winner expressly releases Boardman Nissan, their affiliated companies and employees, from any and all claims, demands, damages, and/or liability of any nature whatsoever that winner has or claims to have relating to the herein contest, and without limitation, any and all known or unknown claims for damages or injuries arising out of said contest, whether founded in fact or in law.
11. Boardman Nissan and the event selection committee are the sole judges of all matters pertaining to this contest and reserve the right to change the rules and/or discontinue the contest at any time without notice. All decisions by the Boardman Nissan and the event selection committee are final.