Boardman Nissan is PROUD to be Veteran-Owned and Veteran-Led. To show our appreciation, Boardman Nissan is giving away a 2020 Nissan Versa to a Veteran as part of our Vehicle For a Veteran Event.
Are you a Veteran yourself, or do you know a Veteran who would love to win a new vehicle? Please read the guidelines below and fill out the application; let us know a bit about what winning a a new vehicle would mean to you.
The giveaway will be on Monday, July 4th at Shaker Woods. Winner must be present. Please give us a call at (330) 726-5555 with any questions and ask for Kathy at extension 166.
Only from Boardman Nissan; your local, Veteran-Owned dealer!
Monday, July 4th at Shaker Woods
Boardman Nissan Vehicle for a Veteran Event Official Contest Rules/Guidelines
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Multiple submissions will not increase your chances of winning.
2. Applicants must be present for drawing and must have at least two years of service as a member in any branch of the Armed Services. Current and former members eligible.
3. Applicants may register online at boardmannissan.com/vehicle-veteran or by submitting an application at Boardman Nissan. Applications will be reviewed by the Boardman Nissan Event Selection Committee. Dealer is not responsible for lost or not received applications.
4. Submissions will be accepted from May 1st, 2022 through June 10th, 2022. The winner will be selected at random from the drawing held at Shaker Woods on Monday, July 4th at 7:30 PM. Applicants must be present to win.
5. The winner will receive a 2020 Nissan Versa. Color and options may differ from the vehicle shown in promotional materials. Suggested retail value of the prize is approximately $17,000. Prize has no cash alternative.
6. Winner must be 18 years of age or older, and be a licensed motor vehicle driver with proof of adequate insurance.
7. Customer will be responsible for any federal or state income tax on winnings.
8. Employees of Boardman Nissan, event selection committee members, and their immediate family are not eligible to win.
9. Winner acknowledges that Boardman Nissan will have the right to use the winner’s name, likeness and voice in promoting that he/she is the winner, in both print and broadcast.
10. Winner expressly releases Boardman Nissan, their affiliated companies and employees, from any and all claims, demands, damages, and/or liability of any nature whatsoever that winner has or claims to have relating to the herein contest, and without limitation, any and all known or unknown claims for damages or injuries arising out of said contest, whether founded in fact or in law.
11. Boardman Nissan and the event selection committee are the sole judges of all matters pertaining to this contest and reserve the right to change the rules and/or discontinue the contest at any time without notice. All decisions by the Boardman Nissan and the event selection committee are final.