Military Members and College Grads
Save At Boardman.
At Boardman Nissan, your hard work pays off, whether it's serving our country or completing your degree and entering the workforce. Our Nissan dealership near Canfield, OH, wishes to extend a great money-saving opportunity to both military personnel and recent college graduates. Learn more below, then visit our Ohio Nissan dealer to buy or lease a new Nissan today!
What is the Nissan Military Discount Program?
To show our thanks and appreciation towards our nation's heroes, Boardman Nissan is proud to offer the exclusive Nissan Military Program, which can help you save between $500 and $1,000* off MSRP on a new Nissan. It can also be combined with all current regional and national Nissan incentives. Whether you're visiting us from the Youngstown Air Reserve Station or are returning from service overseas, visit Boardman Nissan and see if you qualify today. To qualify for the Nissan Military Discount Program, you must be a member of U.S. Military Personnel that is Active, Reserve, Retired or a Veteran within 12 months of active duty. You must provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase by producing:
- Leave and Earning Statement or
- Military ID card or
- DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty
What is the Nissan College Graduate Program?
Have you recently graduated or are preparing to graduate from college? Steer into your future career behind the wheel of a new Nissan. Boardman Nissan wants to help you achieve your dreams with a new Nissan sedan or SUV -- simply choose your vehicle and seize our discount of up to $1,000* off MSRP! Whether you graduated from Youngstown State University, Xavier University, Ohio State University or any other institution, be sure to visit us and claim this incredible offer. To qualify, applicants must:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college, or university during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year trade or vocational school during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months